Tuesday, June 03, 2008

SpeedBoy has his invunisations

Hiya,

I went swimming on Sunday to Whitburn pool with Mummy because Daddy had to work. It was the first time we'd been to Whitburn pool and it was very good. It has a very large pool for grown ups and a great pool for kids too. Except the kids pool was being used for a class so we weren't allowed to play in there. We had to go in the adult pool. It was a fuge pool and was far too deep for me to touch the bottom anywhere. But that didn't trouble me. I just used my woggle and swum around. I even did two lengths! Mummy was very impressed and called me a speedboat, but I corrected her and told her that I'm a speedboy!

Today I had to go to the doctor's and get my latest invunisations. They tried to distract me and get me to look out the window while two of them came at me from either side and stuck a needle in each arm! I didn't appreciate that much but Mummy says I was very brave and I got a nice sticker for my jumper. I went back to nursery and didn't think much of it but it was a wee bit sore in the evening so no bath tonight. We'll take the plasters off tomorrow and it'll be all better. At least now I can't catch any nasty bugs.

No comments: