Friday, June 27, 2008

Painting The Town Gold

On Saturday, after sending Mummy away with the bike so that I could walk back to Granny and Grandpa's we passed the Gynack Gardens. They are looking particularly good just now with a lot of flowers in bloom. There were also a few people painting the fence there. When we headed out earlier there had been a couple of guys from the council painting, now they were being helped by some locals too. We stopped to watch for a bit and the nice man offered to let me do some painting. So here is a picture of me painting the fence at the Gynack Gardens.



It's a black metal fence with a flower design throughout. The flowers were being painted gold and this is what I helped with. So now Granny can tell everyone that her grandson helped paint that lovely fence!

I would have done more but I really was tired from the long cycle. After this we headed back to Granny and Grandpa's but I was too tired to walk and Daddy had to carry me the long way up the hill to their house.

It was then lunch time and we were going out to the lovely Rowan Tree Hotel. Unsuprisingly I fell asleep on the way. Then I couldn't be woken again! I slept on the comfy sofa there while the others had a delicious lunch. Mummy managed to wake me just before they finished so I had some of Mummy's pasta and some of Daddy's fish and chips. And of course I did manage some ice cream!

No comments: