Saturday, April 28, 2007

OUCH!

I was at a friend's birthday party today. I had a great time. We played in the soft-play area and then had some food and played some party games. Then we went on the tractor around the farm. Regular readers may recognise the familiar routine of Almond Valley Heritage Centre. Some added drama today though. While playing on the soft-play I hurt myself. It wasn't when I was diving head-first into the ball-pool (which appeared to be scaring Mummy quite a lot), but when I jumped off a low wall onto a soft matt... And bit my tongue. I cried for a bit and then got on with the party. I might have gone back into the soft-play but I was getting hungry. Look at my great war-wound. Mummy and Daddy keep telling me I'm really brave. I have to be careful when I'm eating otherwise it can hurt quite a lot. Mummy can't look at it without feeling sick.

No comments: