Saturday, April 07, 2007

Holidays

I've just returned from holiday up north at Granny and Grandpa's. It was great fun and the weather was unusually very good.
We went north on Tuesday night after Mummy and Daddy finished work. They waited until my bed time and then bundled me into the car and I slept all the way, which is good because it's a two hour journey and my hands aren't big enough for a PSP yet.

On the Wednesday we went to see Auntie Anne, Uncle Ian and Cousin Andrew. That was great. All the boys went down to the pub park. I threw the ball around with Uncle Ian and the frisbee with Cousin Andrew Andy. I made Daddy take photos as I can play with him any time.

Afterwards, we went back to the house for a great lunch which Mummy and Auntie Anne had prepared followed by an excellent caterpillar birthday cake that Auntie Anne had made for me. Here's a picture of me blowing the candles out. That evening back at Granny and Grandpa's Daddy made a bonfire and burned all the garden waste with Mummy and I helped a little. Daddy said it was the best holiday he'd ever had!

No comments: