Thursday, May 01, 2008

I ate a Dragon!

Daddy and I found the most amazing fruit in Asda recently. It's called a dragon fruit and it's one of the coolest fruits I've ever seen.

We had a dragon fruit tasting event after dinner one night. Daddy carefully cut it open to reveal the white fruit with black seeds, a lot like a kiwi (except it's a lot bigger - it's about the size of a mango).

Daddy offered me the first taste but I said he could have it. I then allowed Mummy to go next. And I was quite happy for them both to finish it off since they seemed so pleased with it but they insisted I try it. Which was a shame because I had been really impressed up to that point. But I didn't like the taste of the fruit. And I didn't like the seeds. Mummy and Daddy both said it didn't taste of much at all but was quite refreshing and very nice so tried to get me to have more but I was having none of it. I think they were relieved, actually, as they each cleaned a half out in no time flat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame on you both for making Edan eat the dragon. It does look neat though.

Unknown said...

Impressive for a fruit I thought