Thursday, May 22, 2008

Birthday Barbecue

On Sunday, my friend Heather had a birthday party at Almondell and Calderwood Country Park. There was a barbecue, an assault course, sport day style games, chocolate cake and best of all... Running water and loads of rocks to throw in it!

I had a fantastic afternoon. I played on the assault course. I almost won at the egg and spoon race - I didn't drop my egg once, and no, I didn't cheat. I was beaten by an older boy though. I threw a lot of rocks in the water. They were dirty and I was making them clean. That excuse didn't seem to work well on Mummy and Daddy though when I insisted I had to stay because there were still a lot of dirty rocks needing cleaned.



The weather stayed dry and warm enough with a jacket if needs be so a good day was had by all. I hope Heather enjoyed her party as much as I did.

P.S. The photos were taken using Daddy's new phone so not the usual standard but very good for a phone I think.

No comments: