Thursday, July 05, 2012

Duffus Castle

After a lazy morning watching telly and building jigsaws we headed out to Duffus Castle after lunch today. We'd enjoyed it so much last year we had to return during this visit. The sun came out while we were there and Dad even got a bit burned! We had lots of fun again though. After finding another geocache (we're doing well this holiday!), we had another go at our jumping picture with slightly more success this time (correct picture to come later when Dad's processed the pics from his big camera). Then we did a *lot* of rolling down the hill!

Look at me! I'm in mid-air. Do you know how fast I was travelling?!




I found a rain-beetle. I was very careful not to hurt it!


A wee jump pick with Dad and me taken using his phone for him to send to one of his friends:


And then we had to go back and FISH FOR CRABS!





And after a late finish at the pier we stopped into a local pub for dinner to finish off another excellent day!

No comments: