Friday, April 13, 2012

Kingussie Randoms

We've come up to Kingussie for the last few days of the Easter fortnight. Until now the weather on our holiday has been pretty poor but up here it's been amazing. Dad's spent ages in the garden and had the biggest fire burning for the longest time. I think with all the wood, including taking down Grandpa's greenhouse, he's kept that fire burning for 2 days straight!

Anyway, here are some random pictures he's taken...

Angry fire monster! It was me who pointed out to him that it looked like a face.


Me dressed as a pirate. Granny and Grandpa gave me this costume for my birthday - it was just what I wanted too!


Creag Dubh from the Highland Folk Museum. Been a while since we've been here and we only saw a tiny part of it this morning but it's really nice. Must come back soon and see more of it.


No comments: