Sunday, July 18, 2010

Nairn Beach

Today we went to Nairn Beach. It was much better weather (and beach) than we were expecting so we were not prepared. No bucket and spade and no swimming costume. I played at the park for a bit and then we headed onto the sand. It's lovely sand and it was really warm. The water was warm too so I took no persuading to get stripped down to my undies and get playing in the water... Actually I took a lot of persuading if I'm honest. You see I don't like people seeing my underwear so when Mummy suggested I get completely stripped I was OK with that, just so long as people couldn't see me in my pants, naked was fine. Eventually Mummy and Daddy convinced me that keeping pants on was better and we'd just tell folk they were trunks.

I had an excellent time and I hope we can come back here again soon!




No comments: