Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nairn Beach... Again

This morning the sun was out so we headed back to Nairn beach. We were better prepared this time but I didn't really want to go deep into the surf and although it was sunnier it wasn't as warm as the other day so I stayed in shorts and t-shirt. I paddle a bit and helped Daddy build a very cool sandcastle. And then destroyed it!




Afterwards we had a picnic on the grass by the car and finished just as the rain came on! Between showers we made it to the park and collected a couple of local geocaches - all this before 1pm! The rain was heavier now so we headed back homewards and stopped in at Culloden Battlefield with out new National Trust for Scotland memberships and did the Gnasher Hunt. After Brodie Castle, I have have now completed two Gnasher Hunts. One more and I get a prize. If I can complete six I'll get an even better prize!

No comments: