Sunday, May 06, 2012

I'm The King Of The World!

We went to help a friend of Dad's get his engine on his boat today. His boat was at a boat yard nearby and once we navigated the bumpy road in (which was like a rough sea itself!) there were all these boats on trailers looking a bit sad and lonely.

We got to climb onto the boat and explore the cabin. I looked very hard but couldn't find the telly anywhere and eventually had to ask. You'll never believe this, but they didn't have one! They plan to spend nights away on this thing and it doesn't have a telly. Daddy has some very weird friends!

Daddy insisted on a photo, as he would, and I got to go right to the front of the boat for this photo:


As I said "I'm the king of the world!", Daddy asked where I knew it from. He should have known - it's Phineas and Ferb! He said something about a film with a boat that sunk... Apparently it is quite famous!

No comments: