Friday, August 07, 2009

West Sands

We were at St Andrews yesterday. I do love the beach at St Andrews and so do Mummy and Daddy. When we arrived it was lunch time so we went to our usual St Andrews eatery - 1 Golf Place. We get great service and lovely food. And Daddy never complains about the price! After that we had a wander up the high street because Mummy wanted to have a look in Bonkers for a watch for me. But I wasn't overly impressed by the watch so I got a great pencil case for school (did you realise I start school a week on Tuesday?). Then it was into Luvians for Ice Cream. Daddy made me capitalise the Ice Cream because Luvians sells the best ice cream in the world. I got a chocolate cone with chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles and a chocolate flake. I didn't finish it because... It was TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE for me. There's something I bet you never thought you'd hear?! Still managed to get it all over my hands and face though! And progress shown by only getting one small splash on my top!

After the Ice Cream, it was off to the beach - which, after all, was the whole point of the visit. We moved the car to the car park at the beach and luckily got the last space then went down to the sand with the castle making equipment. Where Daddy spent a while building a sand castle and Mummy and me played in the surf. Daddy joined us when the castle was finished and we played for ages. Luckily Daddy and me had sun tan lotion on because it was a very hot and sunny day. Mummy doesn't burn so she didn't wear any... Which she regretted last night as the back of her shoulders were burnt! Poor, silly Mummy.

Only mobile phone images again so sorry for the quality. Daddy did bring the good camera but decided not to take it down to the beach and when Mummy dropped his phone in the sand he was very glad it wasn't his nice camera!

No comments: