Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello, it's been a quiet New Year for us. We'd been up to Granny and Grandpa's for a few days beforehand (just missed Bono at the Silverfjord), went to see Gran and Grandad for a bit on the first and otherwise haven't ventured far from home.

Today, Daddy and I went for a long walk along a nearby wooded walk. We played Pooh sticks a couple of times but our sticks weren't very good. On the way back I found a great Pooh stick but I couldn't carry it very far and Daddy refused to carry it for me.


Also, in the spirit of Christmas and Jesus' birthday and stuff, we did a wee homage to him and I walked on water. We both actually walked on water most of the way because the path had covering of ice - strange, but cool. I only fell a few times.

No comments: