Sunday, August 10, 2008

PYO

We went along to Craigie's Farm just outside Edinburgh to pick some strawberries and raspberries. It's a really nice place and you pick lots of different fruit if you're into that sort of thing. We picked loads of strawberries and Mummy and Daddy also picked some raspberries as well. Daddy made me try one of the raspberries but I still don't like them - which is a shame. Interestingly, strawberries are probably my favourite fruit at the moment and this time last year I didn't like them so maybe next year I will like raspberries?!


The farm has its own wee shop too and cafe. We were going home for lunch so we didn't get anything from the cafe. Mummy and me made Daddy wait in the long queue to pay for the fruit while we went outside to play on the toy tractors then came back just in time to make Daddy buy us some ice cream too! I got a very tasty cone but not being that experienced in eating cones I made quite a mess getting through it in the hot sunshine. Mummy helped me and then I was stripped and wiped clean for the drive home afterwards. I'm still wearing just my pants and socks while writing this.

No comments: