Sunday, March 25, 2007

Is that pasta?

Last week, Mummy tried to sneak some pasta into my diet. But I caught her out. She made something different for dinner. It was cheesey chicken strips and they were very good. She served them up with some veg and something she called 'letters'. To be fair, they quite obviously were letters so I didn't question her. But once they were on the plate in front of me, I could see what was really happening here. "Is this pasta?" I asked her. I touched my lip with some and said "I can taste the pasta." She caved immediately of course and confirmed it was pasta. But because she'd made such an effort I ate some of it. Check out the picture, it even spelled out my name. I also continue to maintain my unbeaten pasta record. No matter what version or shape of pasta she serves up; no matter what she attempts to hide it in, I can spot it...

No comments: