Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gymnastics Display

We did our annual gymnastics display today. Mummy and Daddy said it was amazing - by far the best one they'd seen so far. I was involved in a Jungle Book display and also a Bad Boys display (think Bugsy Malone). I had a great time and had a very important role in the Bad Boys display! I ran away from my mates to chat up a girl and then the other boys came and dragged me away. I didn't really take a lot of convincing to do that part!

Daddy took loads of photos and here's a bunch of me in my displays and a lot of the seniors who do some unbelievable moves. I can't wait until I'm that good. Although Mummy and Daddy are a bit scared!















1 comment:

R and L said...

Wow! We are super impressed - and the cartwheels are better than just a few weeks ago. How can that happen?