Saturday, June 12, 2010

Busy Afternoon

We went geocaching this afternoon again. It was a long afternoon and Mummy and Daddy took me a bit too far without anything to eat or drink - it'd really help if they either prepared properly or had the first clue where they were going half the time. I think Daddy could benefit from owning a new iPhone 4, I'll try to convince Mummy of this.
Anyway, we got 5 caches this afternoon and with another one this morning, today has been our most productive caching day! We started the afternoon at Bangour Village Hospital and I took my bike. It was great fun cycling around there although a bit steep at times; of course, if you have to cycle up a hill there's always the coming down! Mummy was a bit scared some of those times! It's a good safe place as there are no cars but a lot of roads. Mummy says she might bring me here for some cycling during the summer holidays.

After Bangour we picked up another cache across the road beside a sign very similar to the Hollywood sign I saw in the Bolt movie.

The next two caches were near Dechmont Law which turned out to be steep hill with a cool forest nearby. One of the caches was near where the aliens were spotted and I drew a nice picture of an alien in the log!

And then it was *very* long walk back to the car. And then off for some fish and chips and doughnuts for afterwards!

No comments: