Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Picking Brussel Sprouts

Our last full day and Auntie Lesley and Uncle Rogers today. In the morning, we went to see Grandpa Sid - he's Uncle Roger's dad and he has the greatest knives I've ever seen! If Auntie Lesley sends me the photo she took of me and him together I'll post it here.
In the afternoon, between sessions playing computer games, we did a bit of gardening and I helped pick some brussel sprouts for dinner. And they were delicious too!

It's been great staying with Auntie Lesley and Uncle Roger. I've played the computer *a lot* but probably not as much as Auntie Lesley has ;-). I got to sleep in a tent in the spare room! Uncle Roger has given us excellent food. And it's nice having the cats around. I can't wait until we can come back here.

No comments: