Tuesday, October 06, 2009

P1 Parents' Night I

It was parents night at school tonight. Mummy and Daddy went for a chat with my teacher while I was at wrap-around. They said they really liked my work and Daddy was particularly impressed by my very detailed pictures. My teacher seemed to be very pleased with my work saying I knew all my letter sounds and was very friendly and confident in class. She told Mummy and Daddy about the time she was telling us about when she taught in India and how I had listened very carefully and then asked her afterwards if we could do something to help the poor kids in India. Miss McMillan was so pleased with me for that she has put me on the eco committee.

It couldn't all be good though. Apparently I'm rather disorganised. I wonder where I get that from.

No comments: