Sunday, June 30, 2013

Findhorn Beach

So we're in Findhorn and the weather forecast isn't amazing. Obviously the best thing to do is hit the beach on day 1 and make the best of the weather we have!

It'll take more than a bit of cold to keep me out of the water. Dad on the other hand, well he did wear shorts but he also wore a fleece jumper and a hat! I tried to coax him into the water with me but as soon as he touched it he got a sore head from the cold. He's not nearly as mad hard as me!


While I was playing in the sea, a seal came to say hello. He hung about for a while watching what I was up to, which was really nice.


Obviously Dad built a sandcastle. It wasn't quite up to his usual standards. He blamed the cold.


When he was done, because the tide was going out, Mum and I helped to fill the moat of the castle.


And then I trashed it!


For which my reward was to be buried...


It was well worth it!

No comments: