Saturday, April 27, 2013

Salisbury Crags

I had my first diving class at the Royal Commonwealth Pool in Edinburgh today. 08:30 on a Saturday morning. So obviously I was up at six am and raring to go!

Diving was great fun. We spent a while jumping in off the side and then got to jump in off the 1 metre springboard at the end. I can't wait until next week!

It was a lovely day so we needed something to do when we came out of the pool. We hadn't made any plans but Salisbury Crags were just too inviting when we headed back to the car.



So we headed around to Holyrood Park car park and went for a walk up the Crags. We didn't plan to walk far but it went well so we actually did the whole Crags, stopping along the way to take some interesting photos!

Mum and me half way up that ridge (we don't know who the guy at the top is!)

Dad and me on this ridge - great photo, Mum!


When we got off the Crags, after complaining about being tired a lot of the way, I insisted on playing with the frisbee and tig with Dad. He was thrilled! But at least we earned ourselves an ice cream back at the car!


No comments: