Thursday, July 21, 2011

I Love the Holidays

Mummy and I have had a great day today. After we dropped Daddy off at work, we went off to Linlithgow for my swimming lesson. I've been every day this week, and I've been learning loads. At the start of the week I told Mummy that backstroke was my least favourite stroke, but now I really like it, and I'm really good at it! Take a look at this:


After swimming we stopped in at Dobbies for a drink and a cake. Yum. To be honest though, I think I ate a bit much (and I know Mummy did!), so we are not going to do that again tomorrow!

We then went home and I played with my Power Miners Lego for ages while Mummy did Mummy stuff around the house. I can't tell you what any of that was, because I can't say I see any difference! After lunch we cycled to the dentist - passed with a clean bill of health (and teeth), and then took the long route home (on purpose!). Then I watched Harry Potter 2 for a bit before we went off to gymnastics - Mummy was just driving, not taking part! As usual I had lots of fun - we're practising for our competition in September at the moment, and my teacher Allen told Mummy and Daddy the other day that he is having to do more advanced stuff with me because I am doing so well. Hooray for me!

And now I am home, playing with more Lego and wondering when Mummy is finally going to be finished making dinner!

No comments: