Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hodilay

Last week we went on hodilay to see Granny and Grandpa. It's always good when we go to see them. It's a long drive but I usually sleep most of the way and if I wake up mummy always gives me chocolate ;-)

I played golf with Granny. She is very good. She almost won!


We took the holiday because it was Daddy's birthday. It was late this year because of mummy - what else would be the reason? Anyway, as it was birthday related, we had to have cake! Daddy needed some help blowing the candles out so it was lucky for him that I was there!


And while we there we were lucky to be visited by my friend the red squirrel. It's a very cheeky beastie but it came along enough for us to get some photos and a wee shot of it on video. I like the squirrel.

We also saw Auntie Carol and Uncle Dave, who are saps that are really easy to con chocolate out of. But Auntie Carol has a superb new car that I managed to get my mucky shoes all over her leather seats before it was 1 day old! Serves her right for not getting a car with enough room for a baby seat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Edan - Auntie Lesley showed me your blog. I think you are having more fun with Mummy and Daddy than I am having with Auntie Lesley and Uncle Roger! Well done for washing Daddy - you can't be too careful you know... Speak to you very soon, Loads of love from Bunny xxx

PS Chocolate and the Playstation go really well together!